There are so many other things you can make with DeeMuesli. This Raspberry Muesli Bar recipe is so ridiculously simple to make and you'll have a delicious bar for a lunchbox treat or a quick afternoon snack.
MUESLI LAYER INGREDIENTS:
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 90 grams DeeMuesli (or approximately 1 cup)
- 4 tablespoons ghee (or sub coconut oil, melted)
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 200g apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
RASPBERRY JAM LAYER INGREDIENTS:
- Two cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- ½ cup chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 170° Celsius /325 degrees F. Grease 9-inch baking dish or line with parchment paper.
- Combine muesli ingredients in a mixing bowl. Layer 2/3 of the muesli mixture on the bottom of the baking dish, patting down firmly.
- Reserve the remaining mixture for the top layer.
- Combine the raspberry jam ingredients in a small saucepan and heat over the stovetop until it becomes a melted, jam-like texture.
- Layer the jam on top of the first muesli layer in the baking dish.
- Crumble the remaining muesli mixture over the top of the jam.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until warm and golden brown.
Recipe by www.kristinacoughlin.com