MUESLI MUFFINSThese muesli muffins are a deliciously healthy alternative for regular muffin which are often calorie bombs and have way more sugar than you want to know about. Try out this recipe from Cooking with Kristina who knows how to make a match made in flavor heave
- 1 cup almond flour (100gr)
- 90 grams DeeMuesli (or approximately 1 cup)
- ½ cup + two tablespoons coconut oil, melted (160gr)
- 2 eggs 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Cashew butter or nut butter of choice (optional for drizzle)
Preheat oven to 180° Celsius / 325 degrees F. Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners. Combine ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Pour mixture into each muffin tin until cups are ¾ full.
Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe by www.kristinacoughlin.com