Recipes with DeeMuesli
Muesli CrumbleMuesli crumble layers: 3 tbs almond flour 1 cup red @deemuesli 4 tbs ghee (or coconut oil) 3 tbs maple syrup 1 tbs cinnamon 1 full egg + 1 egg white 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 tbs pink salt Raspberry jam layer: raspberries, chia seeds + maple syrup (optional) . Combine all of the muesli crumble ingredients and layer on the bottom of the baking dish firmly, saving some for the top layer. Combine the raspberry jam ingredients in a small sauce pan and heat over stovetop until a melts, jam-like texture. Layer the jam over the first crumble layer. Crumble the remaining muesli over the top of the jam and bake for 20 minutes at 325 or until warm and slightly browned. I threw some cashew butter on top for good measure.
• 1 cup almond flour
• 90 grams DeeMuesli (or approximately 1 cup)
• ½ cup + two tablespoons coconut oil, melted
• 2 eggs
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
• 1 tsp baking soda
• ¼ cup coconut sugar (optional for taste)
• Cashew butter or nut butter of choice (optional for drizzle)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Combine ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into each muffin tin until cups are ¾ full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.