- 1 cup almond flour
- 90 grams DeeMuesli (or approximately 1 cup)
- ½ cup + two tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut sugar (optional for taste)
- Cashew butter or nut butter of choice (optional for drizzle)
Muesli MuffinsThese muesli muffins are a deliciously healthy alternative for regular muffin which are often calorie bombs and have way more sugar than you want to know about.
Try out this recipe from Cooking with Christina who knows how to make a match made in flavor heaven.