OVERNIGHT OATS WITH CHOCOLATE AND BANANA
Save time in the morning by preparing your breakfast the evening before with choc-banana overnight oats. All you have to do when you wake up is enjoy your first meal of the day!
Ingredients (for two portions)
- 60 grams rolled oats or DeeMuesli - The Original Mix
- 300 ml milk (plant or nut)
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 banana
- 40 grams dark chocolate
- DeeMuesli as topping
- Mix the rolled oats, milk, honey, and cocoa powder. Divide into two bowls and put them in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, take the oats out of the fridge and top with slices of banana and finely chopped chocolate.
- For a nice crunch, finish off your breakfast with some Dee Muesli.
Tip: Add the chocolate the evening before for a more intense chocolate taste in your oats. Yum!