STUDENT WORKER - FLEXI JOB (1 - 2 DAYS/WEEK)
Our product, DeeMuesli, is delicious and healthy homemade muesli free from added sugars and preservatives. In addition, we only use organic ingredients in our manufacturing process. We’re currently producing in Brussels, Belgium, and our short-term plans are to grow from a start-up to a social enterprise.
DeeMuesli fits perfectly into our balanced diets as we believe that healthy food is the best medicine. Also, it’s really tasty! We’re looking for a team member who will help us grow by supporting us in the production of our muesli.
- You will be responsible for the production of DeeMuesli by perfectly executing our recipes and mixes
- You’ll help create and maintain a clean and organised kitchen and work area
- You’ll support the packaging and labelling of products You’ll ensure that incoming and outgoing deliveries are followed up on
- You’ll ensure that the inventory and supplies are restocked and replenished
- You’ll bring your innovation and own ideas to the table to help us create new recipes
- Must be over 18 years of age
- You must positive, efficient, responsible, fond of healthy food and have a hands-on approach
- You must be a team player with strong communication skills
- You need to be adept at multi-tasking
- You need to comfortable with some physical work and be able to lift bags of nuts and oats (up to 12kg)
- You have an eye for detail and quality
- You’re prepared to learn HACCP to ensure that our standards and food safety requirements are met